Maybe you’re bored and need a new challenge. Or you’re sick of all the bureaucracy and just want to focus on designing kick-ass software.
Whatever the reason, we want you to know that LT is different. And not just air quotes “different,” but more like “breathing easy for the first time in a long time” different.
It’s a place where you can write your own story and make a difference along the way. At LT, you’ll have the freedom and flexibility to do what you think needs to be done, and you’ll get to do it while working alongside a team of other curious individuals who love a good challenge too.
We’re currently looking to add a UX Consultant to our crew of nerds. If you’re someone who has 5+ years of UX experience and can’t help but rant or rave about the tiniest of UI updates Netflix made that are invisible to the naked eye, you’re definitely our type. Let’s chat.
Here’s what you can expect as a UX Consultant at LT:
- You’ll join forces with 3-5 other team members to deliver high-quality, low-maintenance software solutions that help organizations cement their place in the digital economy.
- You’ll be the go-to team member as it relates to best practices and techniques within user experience and user interface design.
- You’ll help coach and guide client teams on how to create frictionless user experiences through research, prototyping, testing and design activities.
- You’ll work to understand the needs of the users and translate them into artifacts like user flows, journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
- You’ll work to rapidly and continually test, analyze and implement learnings to improve the overall experience.
- You’ll communicate and present to key stakeholders advocating for the user, their needs and how that translates into the overall solution design.
- You’ll continue to refine your craft and grow your skills through ongoing training, personal development and other learning opportunities that help you reach your goals.
What we’re hoping you can bring to the role.
- 5+ years of experience in a UX or UI role with a strong focus on testing and improvement.
- The ability to confidently guide and coach leaders and teams on implementing UX best practices to inform smart product decisions.
- Past experience working within cross-functional delivery teams or product teams.
- An analytical mind that enjoys making hypotheses, testing, analyzing results and using data to influence decisions.
- Stellar written, visual and verbal communication skills.
Benefits that actually benefit you.
- Competitive Pay Based on Data. We don’t pull numbers out of our you-know-what like other places. We use real data to make sure what you get paid is equitable and fair.
- “No Vacation Policy” Vacation Policy. If you need time off, you take it. It’s as simple as that.
- Professional Development Led By You. We don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach to – well, anything really – but especially not when it comes to your own learning. We’ll work with you to set goals and then help you work toward ‘em.
- Work From Anywhere. ICYMI, most of the work we do happens on computers. Computers that can go anywhere with us. So work from wherever you want. The LT office? Ok. Your home? Awesome. An Airbnb in Hawaii? Aloha.
- Plus, All the Traditional Benefits Too. Healthcare, 401k match, disability and life insurance. We’ve got your back for the long-term.
Sound like a place you could see yourself at? Yeah, us too. Fill out the form below or reach out to email@example.com and let’s find a time to chat.