Maybe you’re bored and need a new challenge. Or you’re sick of all the bureaucracy and just want to focus on building kick-ass software. Or maybe you are looking for a job where you can do really great work from anywhere.
Whatever the reason, we want you to know that LT is different. And not just air quotes “different,” but more like “breathing easy for the first time in a long time” different.
It’s a place where you can write your own story and make a difference along the way. At LT, you’ll have the freedom and flexibility to do what you think needs to be done, and you’ll get to do it while working alongside a team of other curious individuals who love a good challenge too.
We’re currently looking to add a software engineer to this nerd club of ours. If you’re someone who has 5-7 or so years of software development experience, we’d love to chat.
Here’s what you can expect as a software engineer at LT:
- You’ll join forces with 3-5 other team members to deliver high-quality, low-maintenance software solutions that help organizations cement their place in the digital economy.
- You’ll help coach and guide client teams on the best approaches to modern software development in order to create scalable and maintainable applications.
- You’ll use test-driven development practices to help write high-quality code.
- You’ll continue to refine your craft and grow your skills through ongoing training, personal development and other learning opportunities that help you reach your goals.
Wondering what you’ll be working on? Here’s a flavor for the types of challenges you’ll be helping us solve.
- How do we best leverage GIS field data to help farmers maximize their land and increase the efficiency of their operations?
- What’s the best way to support a century-old institution in modernizing its IT for the digital economy?
- How does a security industry leader leverage the IoT to create a modern technology platform?
- Want to hear more? Just ask!
Plus, benefits that actually benefit you.
- Competitive Pay Based on Data. We don’t pull numbers out of our you-know-what like other places. We use real data to make sure what you get paid is equitable and fair.
- “No Vacation Policy” Vacation Policy. If you need time off, you take it. It’s as simple as that.
- Professional Development Led By You. We don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all approach to – well, anything really – but especially not when it comes to your own learning. We’ll work with you to set goals and then help you work toward ‘em.
- Work From Anywhere. ICYMI, most of the work we do happens on computers. Computers that can go anywhere with us. So work from wherever you want. The LT office? Ok. Your home? Awesome. An Airbnb in Hawaii? Aloha.
- Plus, All the Traditional Benefits Too. Healthcare, 401k match, disability and life insurance. We’ve got your back for the long-term.
Sound like a place you could see yourself at? Yeah, us too. Fill out the form below or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to start chatting with us.